Many people adopt a ketogenic diet with the intention of getting a handle on their blood sugar levels, but there’s an often overlooked secret that’s incredibly beneficial: you should be using a blood sugar chart. You’ll gain much more insight by using a system that charts your glucose readings than you can from just a single reading. You’ll find that your readings fluctuate and you won’t have a clear picture of what’s actually taking place unless you graph it over a period of time.
In this video you’ll learn about the following:
- The link between your glucose readings and ketone levels.
- Different food sensitivities and the fact that not one of us is the same physiologically.
- Carb intolerance and how this affects your health.
- Insulin resistance and how it impacts your glucose readings.
- The correlation between how your blood sugars act and your body’s ability to heal itself.
- And the many other numerous factors that affect the readings on your blood sugar chart.
Vivica has worked in a nutritional clinical practice of 4 years, coaching countless patients through detoxes and lifestyle changes.
In 2014 after her discovery of being pre-diabetic, she created a local ketogenic diet program to help people who were heading towards diabetes and obesity.
This program eventually developed into The Healing Foods Method. Vivica keeps teaching her course locally in addition to a number of classes on the ketogenic diet, traditional nourishing foods, and cooking classes.
The Healing Foods Method has been very successful from the very beginning, privately filling the program consistently until the recent release to the public.
- eliminate sugar
- carb cravings
- stop out-of-control eating
- reduce or eliminate costly prescription drugs
- punishing yourself with bland food,
- arduous amounts of exercise,
- constant pangs of hunger!
If you are ready to leave your old failed diets behind and blaze a trail to success and healthy living I invite you to take this journey of transformation with me!