I’m currently enjoying an amazing journey through Switzerland and Italy, and I’m getting a vivid reminder of how difficult it can be to maintain a ketogenic diet while traveling. Travel can often cause stress on your body and that makes it even more likely that you may break your healthy habits and get off track. Traveling is a common occurrence for many people and it should not be the reason you stop eating keto. The key to overcoming this is understanding how travel impacts your body, prioritizing the foods you eat and making sure you get enough fat. In this video, you’ll learn some tips on how to keep on track with your health goals even while you’re out of your comfort zone.
Watch and learn about:
- Tips on how to make travel less stressful
- Stress symptoms and the effects they can have on your body and behavior
- Stress hormones and how to lower cortisol levels naturally
- How to make sure you get enough fat on your keto diet while traveling
- How to prioritize foods while traveling
- Examples of my ketogenic meals while traveling
- Advice on how to eat low carb while traveling
- Updates on my carnivore experiment and my transition back to keto paleo
I cannot recall the number of times I’ve been asked about this topic by patients and friends. I receive emails and calls all the time from people who are just not confident in their ability to keep up with a high fat ketogenic lifestyle while traveling. It’s incredibly common for people to travel, especially for work these days and it’s something that you’re going to have to deal with in order to create the type of long-term habits that are necessary to achieve your health goals.
You can do it!
Traveling for work or vacation can either be the demise of your keto diet or a unique opportunity to discover healthy and delicious new foods. It’s all in your outlook and how you approach things. I’m confident you can do it, and hopefully, this video was able to provide some tools to help you stay on track in the future.
Enjoy the journey and the food!
Vivica has worked in a nutritional clinical practice of 4 years, coaching countless patients through detoxes and lifestyle changes.
In 2014 after her discovery of being pre-diabetic, she created a local ketogenic diet program to help people who were heading towards diabetes and obesity.
This program eventually developed into The Healing Foods Method. Vivica keeps teaching her course locally in addition to a number of classes on the ketogenic diet, traditional nourishing foods, and cooking classes.
The Healing Foods Method has been very successful from the very beginning, privately filling the program consistently until the recent release to the public.
- eliminate sugar
- carb cravings
- stop out-of-control eating
- reduce or eliminate costly prescription drugs
- punishing yourself with bland food,
- arduous amounts of exercise,
- constant pangs of hunger!
If you are ready to leave your old failed diets behind and blaze a trail to success and healthy living I invite you to take this journey of transformation with me!