Today we’ll be talking about tracking health data with David Korsunsky, the CEO of Heads Up Health. He’s created a software that is capable of tracking critical health data such as BMI measurements, blood sugar results, and more to help people achieve optimal health. We’ll also be specifically discussing the benefits of extensive glucose testing and charting when on a ketogenic diet. Towards the end of the interview, we enter a more personal space where we expand on some of our beliefs and some plans that we have in store for the future.
In this interview you’ll learn:
- How David went from climbing up the corporate ladder in Silicon Valley to creating his own health-tracking software.
- Why it’s important for people to manage their health data from an analytical perspective.
- We’ll learn what his software tracks and how to use the information for achieving our health goals.
- We examine the correlation between emotional trauma with cancer and other diseases.
- The importance of being your own “health detective” and examining all the clues.
- We also dive into the inadequacies of modern conventional medicine and the underlying importance of emotional healing.
David has fifteen years of experience working for industry leading technology firms and most recently served as Director of Technical Alliances at VMware, Inc. where he led strategic partnerships with global EHR companies including EPIC, Cerner, McKesson, GE, Allscripts and many more. As an avid health enthusiast, he recognized an opportunity to build a software solution that makes it easier for anyone to take control over their health through better use of their data.
Heads Up Health was founded by a team of health-conscious technology experts on the simple concept that being healthy doesn’t have to be complicated. We saw a world of disjointed medical records, underutilized health tracking technologies and abundant, but poorly managed, health data. We felt that intelligent software could provide the perfect solution.
Based on our belief that well-organized data holds the key to optimal health, we have created a central space where you can manage and explore your own. We are constantly looking for feedback from our customers. We would love to talk more about your health goals and discuss how Heads Up can be a part of your solution. Please feel free to contact us at any time.
Vivica has worked in a nutritional clinical practice of 4 years, coaching countless patients through detoxes and lifestyle changes.
In 2014 after her discovery of being pre-diabetic, she created a local ketogenic diet program to help people who were heading towards diabetes and obesity.
This program eventually developed into The Healing Foods Method. Vivica keeps teaching her course locally in addition to a number of classes on the ketogenic diet, traditional nourishing foods, and cooking classes.
The Healing Foods Method has been very successful from the very beginning, privately filling the program consistently until the recent release to the public.
- eliminate sugar
- carb cravings
- stop out-of-control eating
- reduce or eliminate costly prescription drugs
- punishing yourself with bland food,
- arduous amounts of exercise,
- constant pangs of hunger!
If you are ready to leave your old failed diets behind and blaze a trail to success and healthy living I invite you to take this journey of transformation with me!
We combine wholesome foods with a customized program for the results YOU want! Click here to fill out our wellness questionnaire and I will get back to you right away.
Leave a Reply