The Healing Process
In addition to doing recipes and nutrition advice, I’m also going to take a deeper look into the healing process, causes of illness, and a holistic approach. It’s important that we are present in our bodies and minds, and be aware of what really is making us sick deep down and then how to address that.
I’m currently traveling through Italy, Switzerland, and France and of course, I’ve been eating a lot of cheese and urban foods, and also some preserved meats. Unexpectedly and all of the sudden my face swells up and the doctor I visit thinks that I have an eye infection. I later discover that I have a major reaction to the histamines and after consulting with some colleagues I was able to get my reaction under control. Oddly enough and around the same time, I also had a patient of mine experience severe hives outbreak and her eyes also swelled up. We were both experiencing a high amount of stress and emotions and all of this was related to our outbreaks. I took this as a sign that now was the perfect time to talk about how our mind and body are connected and the impact our souls can have on becoming ill.
In this video I’ll be discussing health at every level:
- The impact of stress on your body and the correlation between your soul and being ill
- I’ll share insights from a recent episode I had with histamine intolerance
- A case of severe hives outbreak that had a deeper root cause
- How memories, stress, and your mind can manifest themselves in odd ways with your health
- I’ll talk about the deeper causes of symptoms that many of us experience
- And we’ll also take a look at an approach to healing through a combination of mind and body
It’s important that we bring some context into healing and what is need to live a sustainable healthy life. Your mind, body, and soul all play a major part in the process and you can’t neglect any of them.
I’m here to help navigate these types of challenges together as a community and hopefully inspire some people to live a better life. I always welcome your feedback on these topics and let me know if there are other topics that you might want me to address. I’m here to help as we all figure things out
Vivica has worked in a nutritional clinical practice of 4 years, coaching countless patients through detoxes and lifestyle changes.
In 2014 after her discovery of being pre-diabetic, she created a local ketogenic diet program to help people who were heading towards diabetes and obesity.
This program eventually developed into The Healing Foods Method. Vivica keeps teaching her course locally in addition to a number of classes on the ketogenic diet, traditional nourishing foods, and cooking classes.
The Healing Foods Method has been very successful from the very beginning, privately filling the program consistently until the recent release to the public.
- eliminate sugar
- carb cravings
- stop out-of-control eating
- reduce or eliminate costly prescription drugs
- punishing yourself with bland food,
- arduous amounts of exercise,
- constant pangs of hunger!
If you are ready to leave your old failed diets behind and blaze a trail to success and healthy living I invite you to take this journey of transformation with me!