The Best Keto Salad Dressing!
The Keto Butter Salad Dressing is probably the best keto salad dressing you will ever try!
Not just because the flavor is so delicious that is going to seduce your taste buds, but also because it is packed with nutrient dense, anti-inflammatory ingredients that will jumpstart your energy and reduce your pain!!
Another great feature is that you can use this dressing on more than just salads! You can use it on fish, meat, and any side dish that needs a burst of flavor. The creamy and tangy flavor of this dressing will brighten a simple dish and give it an unexpected twist. Even kids will love it!
What is Keto Butter
Keto Butter is a great snack, a keto treat and a really good ingredient for recipes as well. It is made with these high quality ingredients
- Raw Macadamia Nuts
- Raw Cashews
- Raw Coconut Butter
- MCT Oil Powder from coconuts
- Vanilla Bean Powder
- Sea Salt
Benefits of using Keto Butter Vs Almond Butter
- Keto Butter has a high fat and MCTs content, so you have 2 fat-based energy sources which get absorbed at different speed, for longer term consistent energy. Contains 20 grams of Fat per 2 TBS. VS the 16 gr of almond butter
- Delicious flavor and a convenient snack, with 0 gr of sugars, VS 2 gr of sugars in almond butter!
- Almonds are often pesticide-laden, unless you buy very expensive organic butters, the ingredients in the keto butter are naturally clean.
- Amazing taste!
If you want the best price on Perfect Keto Nut Butter you can use code THENOURISHEDCAVEMAN for a whopping 20% off in the whole shop!!
And last thing you can check out my other recipe for the Perfect Keto Chocolate Macaroons
- Serves: 2 cups = 8 servings
- Serving size: ¼ cup
- Calories: 82
- Fat: 7.25 gr
- Carbohydrates: 1.1 gr NET
- Fiber: 1.3 gr
- Protein: 2.3 gr
- 4 tablespoons Keto Butter (or Almond Butter) Buy it here:
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil Buy it here
- 1 scoop Keto Collagen Buy it here
- 1 tablespoon Lakanto Sweetener Buy it here!!
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup of water
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend on high for about 1 minute, until a smooth consistency is reached.
- This dressing can be kept in a glass jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Right before serving blend together 1 cup of Keto Butter Salad Dressing with 1 ripe avocado, until smooth and creamy!
Just made this and it tastes yummy and creamy. A touch too much lemon for me but, Vivica suggested I add in more nut butter which I did and a little more swerve. This is a winner in my books.
Thank you for trying this Bev!!!
I am confused. I thought that raw cashews were not safe/healthy. The carbs in cashews is fairly high and raw there may be traces or urushiol (the stuff that makes poison ivy) that is neutralized in roasting. Please inform me.
Carbs: There’s only a small amount of cashews, mostly for taste and consistency. Majority is macadamia nut. Each serving of nut butter is two net carbs, so a person could literally eat a whole jar and still be at less than half of their daily carb quota.
Urushiol: is only found in the shells.
Why is there a orange in the picture when that’s not keto
Donna, it’s alemon not an orange…In California Lemons are very orangey as they ripen on trees!!