The Best Keto Salad Dressing!
The Keto Butter Salad Dressing is probably the best keto salad dressing you will ever try!
Not just because the flavor is so delicious that is going to seduce your taste buds, but also because it is packed with nutrient dense, anti-inflammatory ingredients that will jumpstart your energy and reduce your pain!!
Another great feature is that you can use this dressing on more than just salads! You can use it on fish, meat, and any side dish that needs a burst of flavor. The creamy and tangy flavor of this dressing will brighten a simple dish and give it an unexpected twist. Even kids will love it!
What is Keto Butter
Keto Butter is a great snack, a keto treat and a really good ingredient for recipes as well. It is made with these high quality ingredients
- Raw Macadamia Nuts
- Raw Cashews
- Raw Coconut Butter
- MCT Oil Powder from coconuts
- Vanilla Bean Powder
- Sea Salt
Benefits of using Keto Butter Vs Almond Butter
- Keto Butter has a high fat and MCTs content, so you have 2 fat-based energy sources which get absorbed at different speed, for longer term consistent energy. Contains 20 grams of Fat per 2 TBS. VS the 16 gr of almond butter
- Delicious flavor and a convenient snack, with 0 gr of sugars, VS 2 gr of sugars in almond butter!
- Almonds are often pesticide-laden, unless you buy very expensive organic butters, the ingredients in the keto butter are naturally clean.
- Amazing taste!
If you want the best price on Perfect Keto Nut Butter you can use code THENOURISHEDCAVEMAN for a whopping 20% off in the whole shop!!
And last thing you can check out my other recipe for the Perfect Keto Chocolate Macaroons
- Serves: 2 cups = 8 servings
- Serving size: ¼ cup
- Calories: 82
- Fat: 7.25 gr
- Carbohydrates: 1.1 gr NET
- Fiber: 1.3 gr
- Protein: 2.3 gr
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend on high for about 1 minute, until a smooth consistency is reached.
- This dressing can be kept in a glass jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Right before serving blend together 1 cup of Keto Butter Salad Dressing with 1 ripe avocado, until smooth and creamy!