The most important thing you need to know about your carbohydrate intolerance, is that it will negatively affect your quality of life.
You are now at high risk for carbohydrate related health problems, such as:
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Cardiovasuclar Disease
- And more….
Most likely you are already experiencing one or more of the above conditions.
There are a couple of things I would like you to consider:
Modern medical practice does not make an immediate connection between degenerative diseases like diabetes and cardiovascular disease or even high cholesterol and the amount of sugar and carbs in the person’s diet.
In reality there is a DIRECT correlation between the two.
When you eat a diet high in refined sugars, carbs and processed foods this is what happens inside your body:
- You eat sugar/carb
- Your pancreas has to produce large amounts if insulin to lower the amount of sugar in the blood (put it away in the cells)
- Your cell receptors are constantly flooded with insulin as you as constantly eat sugar, so they start getting “numb” to the hormone: they become “insulin resistant” .
- High insulin promotes fat storage
- High insulin will drop your blood sugar causing hypoglycemia
- Hypoglycemia is a big stress on the adrenal glands who need to jump in to help.
- When the muscles can not take any more sugar, the liver has to start storing it.
- After the liver is full, sugar gets stored away as fat!
- A vicious cycle starts that stresses pancreas, adrenals and liver, and promotes fat storage.
See my video below!
Did you know that fruits are high in sugar and fructose; the most damaging of all sugars?
Did you know that all grains are high in carbohydrates?
Did you know not all fibers are created equal & we individually react in a different way to them?
So what can you do to prevent this vicious downward spiral of your health and make sure YOU never become that sick?
The first place to start is cleaning up your diet from all refined sugars and carbs. You can replace these with fresh, whole foods (giving preference to fats and proteins) while keeping fruit and starches to a minimum.
I recommend eating a Keto Paleo style diet which promotes the healing of your internal organs, rebalances your body’s chemistry and is effective in managing your body’s blood sugar levels.
Eating Keto Paleo does not have to be hard or intimidating and with the right preparation, it’s actually quite simple. I prefer a very clean and simple style of eating, as it’s the one which brings the most benefits for your long term health.
In your specific case, the health picture might be already quite complicated. You might be overweight, and unable to shed a single pound, suffer from constant fatigue, and experience a number of further complications like high blood sugars, high cholesterol, arthritic pains, reflux, constipation, gallbladder attacks and more. If this is your situation, and you have been looking for answers and solutions without success, I can help!
You have finally come to the right place!
During my 6 years of clinical experience and with the knowledge from my nutrition background, I created a 10 week course, specifically designed to revert the symptoms of Carb Intolerance and transform your health and your lifestyle.
I have seen amazing successes and changed lives in my patients!
Read more about the program & how it has transformed my clients’ lives.