Frozen Chocolate Roll A Quick And Easy Keto Treat
Are you trying to give up sugar? Are you finding it difficult and challenging?
Do you find yourself giving in to cravings?
Sometimes a good way to transition to a ketogenic diet is to substitute your sweets for some low carb ketogenic sweets, that will help you make the transition without going crazy!
I like this frozen treat because it feels like a chocolate but has a bit of the frozen bon bon, but it is so simple and quick to make!
I hope that the frozen chocolate roll will become one of your favorite new keto treats!
- Serves: 16 pieces
- Serving size: 1 piece
- Calories: 161
- Fat: 16gr
- Carbohydrates: 1.87 NET
- Fiber: 2 Gr
- Protein: 2.3 gr
- Put all ingredients in a large food processor and mix well for about 30 seconds.
- Remove "dough" with a spatula, and place on a piece of parchment paper.
- Using the paper to help you, shape and form the dough into a roll.
- Roll into the paper and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and then cut the roll into ½ inch thick slices with a sharp knife.
- Enjoy within 15 minutes or it will melt!