Energy for Breakfast!
How many days of the week do you wake up tired, have to get ready in a hurry, and wish you could have a magic breakfast that gave you energy and nutrition, without the sugar and caffeine?
Your dreams have just become reality!
This breakfast hot drink (which can be also made iced for Summer!) provides a number of quality nutrients, plus pure ketones, to jump-start your day with lots of stable, long-lasting energy, which is actually good for you!
Why ketones for breakfast are good for you?
That you need to lose weight or not, maintaining steady energy levels through the day should be everyone’s goal!
When you start your day using fat and protein for fuel instead of carbs, a number of things happen:
First your blood sugars do not spike, so you do not have to crash a few hours later. Also no blood glucose spike means not so much insulin is released. Remember, insulin stores fat, so you can burn fat for energy instead, yes, your own! (Here is a cool study on the long-term effects of keto on blood sugar and insulin)
Secondketones, fat and protein are long-lasting energy sources, so you will not get hungry after 1 hour.
Third drinking exogenous ketones puts you in an immediate state of ketosis, which helps A LOT if you are trying to keto adapt and if you want to maintain your keto adaptation using a bit more carbs. (The second scenario is more specific to athletes and people with thyroid and adrenal issues).
Overall Benefits of Consuming Exogenous Ketones
- Heightened focus
- Mental clarity
- Accessing clean burning, constant source of energy, instead of peaks and valleys of glucose
- Triggers ketosis
- Increased fat-burning
- Boost energy for exercise
- Increases satiety and feeling full
- Sense of well-being
- Emotional balance
- Ketosis induces improved autophagy and apoptosis, where your body purges dead or underperforming cells to allow for new growth. This has innumerable benefits relating to disease prevention and longevity.
Benefits Specific to Perfect Keto Base
These are the main reasons why I started using Perfect Keto Base, it’s just made with the latest research about ketosis!
- Completely clean product. Does not contain any soy, dairy, gluten, artificial sweeteners, binding agents, or anything that doesn’t directly improve your health.
- Tastes phenomenal. Exogenous ketones taste notoriously awful but Perfect Keto comes in delicious Chocolate Sea Salt and Peaches and Cream flavors that go great in almost any beverage, coffee or smoothie you can dream up. Also is great in just plain water!
Low GI Distress
- Perfect Keto uses only the highest quality salts, sourced in the United States, in just the right amounts so that the exogenous ketones are easy on your digestive system.
- Perfect Keto exogenous ketones are cheaper than the standard price on the market today. We want ketosis to be available to everyone.
Doctor Developed and Recommended
- Perfect Keto’s founder is a functional medicine clinician who developed our unique formula for maximum efficacy.
So how do I best use Exogenous Ketones?
For Mental Performance
- Remember ketones are what your body breaks fat down into for useable energy. Your brain uses about 20% of your total daily energy expenditure.
- This is not a stimulant for the perception of alertness. Perfect Keto is real energy.
- Ketones are fuel for your body. When we talk about “fat-burning” we are literally describing fatty acids being metabolized into ketones.
Perfect Keto’s Ingredients
I love the company’s full transparency when it comes to ingredients!
- We use only high-quality beta hydroxybutyrate (BHB) salts in Perfect Keto. Each serving comes with 11.3 grams of high-quality BHB.
- Each tub contains 211 grams of product, good enough for 15 full-scoop servings, or 30 half-scoop servings.
- Other ingredients: Magnesium, Calcium, Cocoa, Stevia leaf, Vitamin C
- Serves: 2 servings
- Serving size: 1 serving
- Calories: 191
- Fat: 9 grams
- Carbohydrates: 4 NET grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Protein: 11 grams
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process on high-speed for about a minute. Serve hot.