Meet Baji from Wookey Ranch
And here is her wonderful recipe for lamb riblets, or Denver Ribs.
- 2 pounds of lamb riblets
- Dry rub:
- 6 teaspoons cumin
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon unrefined sea salt
- Take riblets out of the refrigerator.
- Combine spices for the rub.
- Rub meat on both sides, then cover with a towel and let sit at room temperature for at least one hour.
- Heat the oven to 350ºF.
- Place ribs in a Pyrex or on a roasting rack.
- Roast ribs until nicely browned, about 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let them rest for about 5 minutes.
- Slice into individual ribs and serve.
here is some more information about Wookey Ranch
I asked Baji to tell me a bit about their wonderful animal husbandry practices: